Tennis Court Dividing Net REINFORCED

4 variants to choose from
Notice!
We can only consider requests from institutions, organisations and companies. Due to individual taxes, delivery times and costs depending on your country, you can only request a quote.

Tennis Court Dividing Net REINFORCED

This divider net differs from the standard version in that it does not have lead cord weights, but instead has a 15 cm high bottom edge made of plastic-coated polyester fabric. Otherwise, this divider net for tennis courts is made of high-quality and high-strength polypropylene, with a thickness of 2.3 mm. The mesh size is 45 mm, and a 38 m long and 44 mm thick steel wire rope with a tensioning device at each end is integrated into this tennis court divider net. The divider net has 3 open nylon rings per meter of net for attaching to the steel wire rope.

The divider net is typically installed between two tennis courts in indoor tennis facilities to prevent interference with the gameplay.

Features

- Material: Polypropylene 2.3 mm + Polyester reinforcement at the bottom end
- Type: Reinforced
- Design: Complete with nylon rings, steel wire rope, and 2 tension locks

Advantages

- High quality

Product datasheet

Print page or download as PDF

FAQ | Produktfragen

There are no product questions yet.

Your question to the product Tennis Court Dividing Net REINFORCED:

I have read and understood the privacy policy. I agree that my details and data will be collected and stored electronically to answer my enquiry.