Erler-Zimmer Flexible Mini Spine, Didactic

New
Erler-Zimmer

Shipping notice

Immediately available
Article-No.: T4040
Notice!
We can only consider requests from institutions, organisations and companies. Due to individual taxes, delivery times and costs depending on your country, you can only request a quote.
school
Ideal for school use.
therapy
Ideal for use in therapeutic facilities.

Erler-Zimmer Flexible Mini Spine, Didactic

This spinal model is an advanced tool designed for medical education and patient education. It is intended to help the user gain a deeper understanding of the structure and function of the human spine.

The spinal model is divided into five different sections, each distinguished by different colors, including 7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae, 5 lumbar vertebrae, the sacrum, and the coccyx. This color differentiation helps to quickly and accurately locate and explain the key points of the human spine during instruction, facilitating learning.

Our classroom spinal model is made of high-quality PVC plastic, ensuring durability and resistance to damage. The texture is clear and the shape accuracy is high, guaranteeing the precision of the anatomical structures.

Features

- Dimensions: 50 x 14 cm
- Dimensions without tripod: 41 x 14 cm
- Size: Half life-size
- Material: PVC
- Includes tripod

Advantages

- Didactic coloring of the vertebrae
- Ideal size for the table
- Durable and resilient

Product datasheet

Print page or download as PDF

Product information

Properties & Features

Sports

Physiotherapy

Operation site

indoor

Material

PVC

Colour

multicoloured

FAQ | Produktfragen

There are no product questions yet.

Your question to the product Erler-Zimmer Flexible Mini Spine, Didactic:

I have read and understood the privacy policy. I agree that my details and data will be collected and stored electronically to answer my enquiry.